1133 West Franklin Street
Here it is–the first door Collegiate students walked through on their way to school.
A three story brick dwelling located at 1133 West Franklin Street, facing the abandoned Richmond College campus, was secured and served for the first two years both as schoolhouse and residence for Miss Helen Baker and Miss Mary Carter Anderson.
The Collegiate School for Girls opened on September 23, 1915 with seventy-five students enrolled–an amazing tribute to its founders.
~from Fifty Years of Collegiate: Echoes from 1915 to 1965